Saturday, July 31, 2010

Local


Tonight I truly enjoyed dinner at Local in Silverlake. I am so happy that local, seasonal foods seems to be catching on as a restaurant theme on this side of town. I had Fried Chickpeas with Pico de Gallo, Local Sea Bass with Snap Peas, Fennel, Grape Tomatoes, Greens & Toasted Almond Yogurt, and one of today's specials of Bok Choy & Eggplant. I loved each item! My dinner partners had Jidori 1/2 Chicken and the Sea Bass on special. We all really enjoyed our meals and made plans to have breakfast at Local next Saturday. I'll keep you posted on our breakfast experience.

Please visit this local, organic restaurant in Silverlake. It was an outstanding dinner experience.

1 comment:

  1. Loved being one of your dinner guests. You might want to add Local's address. 2943 W. Sunset Blvd. 323-6624740.

    ReplyDelete