Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rock n' Roll Marathon

When I literally woke up to a marching band outside my bedroom window this morning, I shot out of bed and went exploring outside in my pajamas to investigate this peculiarity. I discovered a half marathon route right on my street. So cool. These things are generally designated to the Westside, so I was thrilled to eat my breakfast outside and watch the runners go by.


That was until I tried to drive to the Farmers' Market and realized it was truly impossible to drive West. And then once I resigned to the fact that I couldn't go to the Market, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to get home. Suddenly the Marathon was really cramping my style. So today has become the first Sunday since I began this blog, that I couldn't make it to the Market. What will I do for the next week of food? Stupid Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment